Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gettin high off life

So lately I've been a bad person and not gone to school. I believe that I have gone to my chemistry class around 4 times this whole semester... Now before you judge me hear me out. When I do go I feel like its just a total waste. Ya I'll learn 1 or 2 little things here and there but the teacher just gets so off subject and pretty much just covers what is in the book, I see no point in wasting my good sleeping time at 8:30 am and going to listen to him talk about nothing. I'd rather cram and read all the stuff a few days before the test and dominate it that way. What say ye?
Today I went bowling with my PAL calob

here's the little guy right there, couldn't take his eyes off the x-box long enough to look at the camera.. haha. I hang out with him once a week. Last week I didn't know what to do so I took him to best buy and let him play on the X-box while I went around the store learning what it was like to be a daddy and occupy my kid while I went and did things I wanted to do. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Don't get me wrong, I tried to play X-box with him but it only had 1 player games. So instead I went and listened to all the sweet headphones blastin some fergie ferg and whatever else was bumpin. I also checked out the new Samsung 3D television and was able to make an informed decision that it is not worth the money and 3D television will die out like the sega dreamcast. If you don't know what that is.... point proven.


Today however we did something a little more productive. We made a sweet video while we bowled our hearts out at The Gutter. I'm thinking about showing it to the gutter and having them use it to advertise how much fun you can have there... get them some business. I could even use it to recruit for PALS.

Here it is:

Bowlin with the pals

I'm still on the quest to get a million hit You Tube video. I'm going full force with the movie making and editing.... sooner or later I'll have my camera rolling when that 1 million hit thing happens... until then,
signing out,

Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment