Friday, November 5, 2010

The good stuff

Yes, I am sitting here, 1:30 in the morning, watching the first of the 3 part documentary "Taylor Swift; Journey to Fearless"

One thing I think I need to address here early in the blog. I love Tay Tay and I will stand by that. People say she can't sing... I say how did she sell 1,047,000 albums of her new CD in the first week (which hasn't been done for over 5 years might I add.) if she doesn't have something going for her. Get off her case. She is a talented girl and I don't want to hear any guff from any of you. I don't know what it is about her songs but they're legit. period. She definitely is my current celeb crush, I'm not sayin I'll love her forever, but she's making a good run for it...my old crush was Reese Witherspoon

who is definitely still high on the list, but comes in #2 as long as Tay Tay is around.

Anyways... thats my riff on that. Just thought I'd set the record straight in writing. I don't have any new videos to add today, not a lot happened. I woke up around 11:15 did some stuff for PALS and then came home and watched some wholesome television with my roommate Tyson. Not that eventful.

So I figured I should say something unique about me. I was born in Hawaii on the island of Maui.

So being a native Hawaiian I am very good at the Hula, surfing, the ukulele and of course I can pack down kahalui pork as good as the natives... WORD.

1 comment: