Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wee hours...

So I have this crazy obsession with staying up late.. its what I do. I'm good at it and it brings me joy. There's just something about being the last one in bed.. I have 2 tests tomorrow and I began studying for them pretty much today at 2pm. only for a short time from 5-6ish did I take some time away and eat some food. Then it was back to the grind. Either I continue to live like this and enjoy myself way too much every day but the day before the test and give my soul to the library for 12+ hours and regurgitate all my short term memory only to forget it after the test and party til the next one. Or like an adult, I could study a little bit everyday and still have fun and not be reliant on my amazing short term memory.... but where is the fun in that? as Red Bull would say "nobody ever wishes they would have slept more in college" That has definitely been the motto in my life, and so far have never strayed from it. There's just something about living on the edge... not knowing what will happen, if you're going to pass or fail, but at the end of the day I'm not sure I care... I used to. Now I just live my life how I do, there is no going back and changing things.. I'm getting really good at just moving on and forgetting the past while still trying to learn from my mistakes but when it comes to school... I definitely say FUN COMES FIRST, if I need to study and there is something fun going on, I'll just stay up later than everyone and get it done, who cares what time I wake up. Being tired just makes life that much more interesting, I secretly LOVE the feeling of being ridiculously tired. I feel like everything is funnier and I am a funnier person and that is who I love to be. In fact to prove that here is a little video I made on Saturday displaying how I live life.

 Cleaning Day

for all you that take life too serious,get the stick out of your but and enjoy what you got. do what you love, be who you want to be. Of course you gotta be good and progress in the gospel and learn and do important stuff, but as it says in 2nd Nephi "men are that they might have joy". I don't know how YOU interpret that but I sure as heck know how I do.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment