Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To The Haters and Disbelievers

I decided it was time to prove to my haters that I'm for real about this cereal challenge. I decided to step it up a notch.


In all I purchased 9 boxes of cereal tonight. All (yes I did say All) of the flavors that exist of Special K: Red Berry, Vanilla Almond, Blueberry, Oats and Honey, Cinnamon Pecan, Fruit and Yogurt, Low Fat Granola and of course Original. This way I can rate them individually as well as how they stand up to the rest of their family. Expect an 8-part story on every one of these flavors. There will be an ultimate winner from the family. Where there are many cereals in a specific cereal family, I will play the part of the bad dad and you bet your bottom dollar I'm going to chose favorites, and rank them how I feel appropriate. I will have a favorite child, and a least favorite child. 


Also in response to a recommendation by a good friend I also purchased these. 


Remember, I'm doing this for YOU, the reader. My hopes is that this challenge will be a reference for all, in the years to come, when they stand in front of that cardboard jungle on aisle 9 and think "What should I chose? there are so many options!!" that my challenge will come to mind lead them in the right direction to sift through the "weeds".

Live It up!

No comments:

Post a Comment